Now available on Udemy!
Introductory Offer: ½ price for a limited time!
Would you like to increase your influence, credibility, and personal and professional success?
Do you want to save time, improve efficiency, and increase your effectiveness for creating powerful presentation with slides?
Would you like to stand out, feel more confidence, and have more fun creating a presentation and connecting with your audience?
Yes? Then this course is designed for you!
While these worthy desires may seem like high expectations, you can achieve them more easily than you might expect. In fact, the guidance provided in this program is exactly what will help you do just that.
What is it!
Power in your Point, the eCourse, is an online video series based on the book and narrated personally by the author, Nick Elliott (that's me). In this course, you or your staff will learn the vital concepts, best practices, and principles. You'll also take away a proven, time-saving, and easy-to-follow system for preparing effective presentations with slides. This is not a technical course about slide software (although you’ll gain some great tips). It is, instead, a program designed to help you take the software you’re likely (at least a little) familiar with and harness it for its true purpose - to support you when you present.
But more than that, it’s about making the process of creating a presentation that is well-structured, engaging, and has the power to make an impact, easier.
It can be a breeze! Whether you are a:
- Trainer teaching a class
- Manager or leader motivating staff
- Subject-matter-expert presenting at a conference break-out session
- Consultant providing feedback and recommendations
- Business representative persuading clients
- Student delivering a report to the class
…doing an outstanding job with your presentation has unlimited value! This course will provide you with the power!
Here is just some of what you’ll get:
- 4+ hours of information packed videos
- 21 common mistakes to avoid
- The # 1 reason for the wrong types of slides, and how to avoid it
- 14 key considerations that will help you finally “get it”
- 7 principles that will make slide design intuitive
- Basic design principles that can easily improve your slides
- 11 essential slide styles to make things easy
- The Breezentations™ System! Simple, step-by-step processes for easily:
- Creating powerful content
- Designing powerful slides
- Practicing for a powerful delivery
- Lifetime access to the entire program
- A workbook, templates, checklists and other valuable job-aids
- And much more!
Introductory Offer: ½ price for a limited time!
The Course is broken up into 3 parts and includes 6 chapters.
We'll begin by taking a look at our current situation when it comes to presentations with slides
to learn what doesn't work and why.
Chapter 1 - Power through Prevention
You have to know what’s wrong before you can avoid it
- Recognize the types of slides that are ineffective and even damaging to a presentation
- Learn 21 common mistakes you can easily avoid
- Discover the number one reason people create the wrong types of slides
- Get crystal clear on the right purpose for your slides
Chapter 2 - Power through Perspective
Using the Golden Rule to understand what’s wrong
- Explore 14 key considerations that transform the way you approach slide design
- Discover 7 characteristics of your audience you’ll need to know in order to keep their attention
- Communication concepts that will allow you to better connect with your audience and help them get your point
- Learn 5 concepts that ensure your message sticks so you can have the influence you want
Next, we will distill what we learn in Part One to reveal principles
that will get us pointed in the right direction.
Chapter 3 - Power through Principles
Developing your intuition for exceptional slide design
- Reveal 7 powerful principles that point you in the right direction every time
- Ensure your slides support you and don't sabotage you
- Learn how to simplify your slides the right way
- Discover a simple strategy for making any topic more interesting
- Gain expert strategies to keep your audience engaged from beginning to end.
- Tips to make sure your audience doesn't get lost, lose interest, and tune out
Chapter 4 - Power through Picasso
You don't have to be an artist to harness simple design concepts to enhance your slides
- Identify 5 basic design principles that can take your slides to the next level
- Master the use of your ingredients for more effective communication
- Maximize your impact through composition basics
- Understand the proper use of fonts
- Learn how to effectively incorporate images into your slides
To finish, we'll put it all together to make putting
power in your point a breeze, featuring the Breezentations™ System!
Chapter 5 - Power through Practice
Applying the principles to your slide design
- Use troubleshooting skills to ensure your slides are exceptional
- Recognize before and after enhancements by utilizing the principles
- Identify 11 slide style that make your presentations more effective and easier to prepare
- Discover slide style recipes that help you achieve different presentation objectives
Chapter 6 - Power through Process
Creating a method to the madness for great results - The Breezentations™ System
In the system, you'll learn:
- 5 easy steps to developing outstanding content
- Techniques to pinpoint your true objectives every time
- A foolproof way to structure your presentation so it has maximum impact
- 5 easy steps to creating outstanding presentation slides
- Time-saving strategies to plan more effectively and efficiently
- 5 easy steps for practicing the right way, which will reduce anxiety and ensure an exceptional delivery
Ready to finally put Power in your Point?
If you’re ready to become a more effective presenter with slides, save time, and gain the feeling of confidence that comes from knowing that you know what you’re doing, you will absolutely love this course! It's available now on Udemy! What will you investment for a lifetime of the power to influence? $197. What's the value? Sky's the limit!